I rarely do this without some sort of editorial license. This is an exception. I think you can fill in the blank areas almost as well as I.
We’ve ALL busted these babies into itty-bitty pieces. Well, at least I have. I’m guessing the same might be true for you. So . . .
Enjoy, and try to take ’em to heart.
10 COMMANDMENTS FOR REDUCING STRESS
- Thou Shalt Not Be Perfect, Or Even Try To Be.
- Thou Shalt Not Try To Be All Things To All People.
- Thou Shalt Sometimes Leave Things Undone That Ought To Be Done.
4. Thou Shalt Not Spread Thyself Too Thinly.
- Thou Shalt Learn To Say, “No”.
- Thou Shalt Schedule Time For Thyself And For Thy Supportive Network.
- Thou Shalt Switch Off And Do Nothing Regularly.
- Thou Shalt Be Boring, Untidy, Inelegant, And Unattractive At Times.
- Thou Shalt Not Even Feel Guilty.
- Especially, Thou Shalt Not Be Thine Own Worst Enemy,
But Be Thine Own Best Friend.
I love you and I believe in you,