That’s your question, right?
Not, “Why do ALL y’all worship the God of the whole Bible,” but “Why, Dan, do YOU worship Him?” I can answer that.
- To make His death mean anything, He had to come here and live the same life I do. Only He did it right.
- Though accused of the opposite, He’s the only God characterized first and always by His intense love for me; and His command to me is to love others in turn as He does me.
- He’s the only one over whom Death has ZERO grip. He’s forever alive – and because He is, I am as well.
- Wherever, whatever, however Heaven actually is, He intends for me to be there with Him, and the only thing to ever stop it from happening is me.
- His great love and surging grace has changed and strengthened me; His personal healing touch has forever altered my life; and because of Jesus, I never have and never will be the same.
Other than that, I really like the music.
© D. Dean Boone, August 2014